The Internet is strange and full wonder. Here are some quick and easy computer hacks, awesome websites, and free smartphone apps that will simplify your life.
Useful Internet Hacks
- Have you accidentally closed a Tab? Press Control+Shift+T to reopen it.
- Put define: in front of a word and Google it, you’ll get that word’s definition.
- You can do some quick math in the address bar:
- If you’re too lazy to lift a finger and click on your desired tab, control+tab (or control+shift+tab) will switch you between ‘em.
- Is it hard for you to read text or too lazy to get up and grab your glasses? Control + or control – will allow you to adjust text sizes larger or smaller.
- In Chrome browser, hold S + right click on any image to do a quick reverse image search.
Strange yet cool Websites
- Corrupt a file <– If you want to fool your boss or prank someone that their file is corrupt, this website is the one for you. It damages your uploaded file.
- Are you in a particular region where you can’t access content on US websites like Hulu Netflix, or HBO, Firefox, and Google Chrome offer a free extension called Media Hint that can have you watching US shows and other American exclusives in no time.
- Have you bought a new PC and want to download Apps/Programs in no time? Ninite can perform a full software deployment to your PC much quicker than you’re used to.
- So you just found a cool movie or TV show to watch but don’t know where to watch it. Can I Stream It? can help you find a streaming service such as Netflix, Hulu or Youtube on where to find the show you looking for.
Awesome Free Smartphone Apps
- Genius Scanner – iPhone | Android. Genius Scan enables you to quickly scan documents on the go and export your scans as JPEG or PDF with multiple pages. Turns your phone into a free portable pocket scanner.
- Venmo – iPhone | Android. Is the simple and fun way to send and receive money between friends.
- Sleep Time – iPhone | Android. I don’t how it works but its worth the try 😉
Source: The Telco Spot