Here are some ways to hack your smartphone and simplify your life! You’re welcome 😉
1. Disable background data for your unimportant apps.
iOS: Go to Settings >> General >> Background App Refresh, and select apps to turn off.
Android: Go to Settings >> Data usage. Tap on your app of choice, then scroll to the bottom to restrict background data
2. Put the weather forecast on your lock screen.
Download these apps and make your life easier!
For iPhones: Weather Lock Screen (Free, iOS), For Android: Beautiful Widgets (Free, Android).
3. Running out of internal Storage?
One of the most storage eaters on your phone are your photos. Whilst you can transfer them to your PC, why not use Google Photos? It’s a very convenient way to save up space and backup all your picture memories in the cloud. You can download the app on Google play and App Store for free!
4. Screen Capture your Phone.
On an iPhone, press and hold the Home button along with the Sleep/Wake button.
On Androids, hold the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time.
5. On an iPhone, you can take photos using the headphone cord.
Snap a selfie easily using the volume buttons built into the headphones. Very convenient!
6. Clone yourself in a photo.
Stand at one end of the frame and tell someone to click a panorama shot. When the photographer starts panning, run behind him and stand at the other end before the camera reaches there.
7. Identify songs in an instant.
Google Now, Siri and Cortana can all respond to the voice command “what song is this?”.
8. Use airplane mode to speed up charging.
Put your phone in airplane mode and it will use much less battery life and thus charge more quickly.
9. Clear the RAM on your iPhone
Press and hold the power button, then when you see the “slide” message, press and hold the home button.
10. Dial *3001#12345#* on your iPhone.
This code opens you field mode which contains all of iPhone personal settings, cell information, and newest network.