Do you have an iPhone? If the answer is yes, you are in the right place to see the secrets and hacks you can do to that magical device of wonder.
- On an iPhone, you can take photos using the headphone cord. Snap a selfie easily using the volume buttons built into the headphones. Very convenient!
- Your iPhone is always gathering data on you in the background. It can actually detect where you are and Apple can see that anytime. Head to Settings > Privacy > Location Services > System Services > Frequent Locations. Yeah they’re always watching!
- Use your phone a Digital bubble gauge. Find that compass App you have in your phone then swipe left and a digital bubble gauge will appear.
- Close 3 Apps at once. Drag three fingers up on the multitasking menu.
- Improve your signal by knowing where to look for it. Type *3001#12345#*into your iPhone’s dialler and hit call to launch the hidden Field Mode tool.
- Swipe in front the right-hand side of the screen when in a messaging thread, to show precise delivery times for every message sent and received.